Sunday, October 3, 2010

Thanks Jack

Last night Jack came up to me, put his hand on my belly and said quietly, "Mom, you're getting fat.  You're belly is getting fat.  It looks like you have a baby in your belly."

As Mitch sat on the couch trying not to laugh, he gently ushered him over to him for a "man talk."  Yeah, you don't say that to women.

Don't you love how brutally honest kids are?
Thanks Jack.
Oh, and if you are wondering if it's true.....first 2 comments, yes; last statement, thankfully no.  Although maybe it would be nice to at least have an excuse for it. :)  I like to tell myself it was the shirt and the way I was standing.

On a happy note, Jackson has gotten really good at cleaning up.  The other day I went downstairs and he had cleaned it without me even asking.  I was especially impressed to find a stack of blankets he had folded on the couch.


No comments: