Sunday, October 3, 2010

Vala's Trip

There is a seasonal pumpkin patch in Omaha that we like to visit each year.  It has a few little rides, jumping pillows, animals, carnival food, and a huge pumpkin patch where you can go pick out your pumpkin.  I haven't made it there the last two years (Mitch took the boys without me last year) so it was really fun to go. Plus, all our kids are at the age to actually enjoy it.

The boys riding the trikes.

Jack on the trike.

I love these bikes.  They are a good work-out too.

Jack, E, and me on the jumping pillows.


Easton wanted to ride the train so bad, but I being
cheap refused to pay the $15 it would cost us.
Instead I made him hang out on the wooden one.

Easton enjoying the slide.

My animals.  Smile Mitch.

Easton LOVES animals.
All the kids were so excited to feed the animals.


Getting ready for the thrill of a lifetime.
The Tractor Pull.

On the tractor pull (the only real ride there)

Jackson on the spider's web

Easton with his pumpkin, the perfect size

Creigh Jay picked out a green pumpkin

Jackson in the patch with his pumpkin

Jackson with his extra long stemmed pumpkin patch

The boys with their pumpkins and Easton making the Star Trek symbol.
We had a great time at the patch.  Probably our last time there so it was fun to make a few more memories.

3 comments:

Melyn said...

That looks so fun! I'm glad you guys got to go!

Courtney said...

This looks really fun. Can we go when Westin and I come visit?

Jason and Tawni said...

Your boys are so freaking cute. Mitchell included. I love these pictures, kinda want to book me a flight and come play with you in Omaha again. I miss you guys.

Love you!!!