Sunday, October 31, 2010

Lately

Lately, I haven't been the best about posting.  It's hard enough for me to do a weekly Sunday post updating the pictures from the week.

Lately, some big things have happened here.

Lately, Mitch has been looking for a new job. (Dang economy!)

Lately, Jackson has started reading on his own.

Lately, we have sold our house.

Lately, we have yet to know where we are going, what we are doing, and when we are doing it.

Lately, I haven't had time to even think or be stressed about any of that.

Lately, Mitch and I have switched roles.  I haven't done the laundry in a month, I don't go on walks with the kids, and I don't change many diapers.

Lately, I stuff books.  

Lately, I have developed carpal tunnel in my right wrist and it's starting to develop in my left.  

Lately, I am tired of making recipe books.

Lately, we have all gotten sick.  I think I have a double ear infection and I'm just praying Creighton's cold isn't severe enough that he will get an asthma attack.

Lately, Creighton has been waking up at night thrashing with pain in his legs.  Should growing pains really hurt that bad?  Poor kid.

Lately, Easton has been talking a lot.  He says no to about everything, but he says it so cute I can't help but smile.  

Lately, we have had the most beautiful weather Omaha has EVER offered us in the fall.  I only wish I could be outside more enjoying it.

Lately, I have never been so happy.

Lately, I have never realized how blessed I really am.  

Lately, I am loving this stage of my life and just want my kids to stay just the way they are.  They are perfect!

Lately, I am grateful.

There's your update on the Evers and what we have been up to lately.  We love you all!



3 comments:

Marianne said...

Lately I've been thinking about you guys a lot. Don't really know what's going on, but Great Falls could really use some great people like you... Hope everything works out. Let me know if there's anything I can do. Such cute Halloween boys. You know I love the coordinating costumes! And good job on Easton's. We both knew exactly what he was.

Anisha said...

about the leg aches, I got horrible leg aches as a child(and still do) that would wake me up crying. A firm rub or a hot bath, or heating pad did the trick. Now Macy is getting them too. Poor thing, I know how they feel. Good luck with all the changes. We wish you the best!

angie said...

lately i miss you like crazy and your post made me cry. stupid hormones!