Tuesday we went to play at "Pump it Up."
| Jack and Creigh (Love the pose Jack) |
| Silly E |
| Silly Jack |
We didn't last there too long. Jack and Tanner started racing and it caused problems....
Seriously, it was tear after tear. Whoever beat the other person gloated and the person who lost cried. This went on for about 15 minutes before I had enough.
Day 3 - Wednesday - We went to the Kroc Center. We had just gone there the week before too, but my kids LOVE it and it is the only pool place I really feel comfortable taking all 3 without me worrying about the risk of them drowning. They love it. I didn't take my camera but stole a pic of a friends blog (thanks T).
I can't believe Jack starts ALL DAY kindergarten in 3 weeks. I guess we'll have to continue to enjoy this summer until then.
1 comment:
You are way too brave to take all the boys to do all of those fun things.
Post a Comment