Sunday, July 25, 2010

The Door

So Jackson got a $25 gift card for his birthday from my parents.  I made the mistake of giving it to him and since that time, it has disappeared.  I have been looking for it the last month with no success.  The other day, I noticed the door downstairs had stuff shoved into the man made hole. (You'll be shocked to hear that it was already there before we moved in and we had nothing to do with the making of the hole.)
What it used to look like.
The stuff inside.  
Me at work ruining our door.
The stuff inside.  Dang!  No gift card and only 7 toys.  Definitely not worth busting the door down.

The new hole.  Turns out there's cardboard webbing so where I thought the WHOLE door was filled bottom up, it actually only had 5 toys in it.  LAME - O! 

2 comments:

Tiffeny said...

How disappointing! I was expecting toys to gush out of it when you finally ripped it open!

Unknown said...

I wonder what Verl would say about what you did! ha! and I also was expecting a big load of toys to come out of the door. oh well. Good luck finding the gift card