Sunday, July 18, 2010

Today's Crazy

My kids are crazy & creative. Sometimes their creativity makes me laugh. Sometimes it makes me proud. Sometimes it makes me angry. Today I have felt all those emotions. Here is why.

My parents can attest to this story. Jack & I were talking to them on the computer the room over and I swear it was only 2 minutes when I came in the kitchen to find this.

Creigh & E found the dental floss and decided to decorate.

This next video is of the boys singing "Rock n Roll." That is there new favorite song. We had the missionaries over for dinner tonight and my kids were the most hyper I think I have ever seen. This video is probably their 4th encore performance of the night.


The boys made "ice skates" this morning. They taped pencils on the bottom of Creighton's shoes. (Don't mind Creigh's crazy eyes and Jack's crazy smile in the picture...it was the best of the 3 I took.) The funniest part was watching them when they put them on.

This wasn't creative and it just made me plain mad. Right when we walked in the house Easton came and destroyed 4 of the 12 rolls. Completely deflated them. He has definitely earned the nickname Estroyer.

This next picture is just random, but I would like to pose the question:

WHO WAS SUCKING ON E's FACE?

No seriously. That is a full on hicky. No joke. It looks just like one. I cannot figure out where it came from or how he got it. It's not raised at all. It's completely under the skin. I've asked the boys and none are admitting to the crime. Crazy I tell you. Just crazy. (Oh, and don't judge me about the binky. I know he is old. He's my baby and I am definitely getting way to relaxed with him. I know I will pay later.)

So, that's all folks. There are many crazy things that happen each and every day. Those are just the few for today.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hahaha! I am sure that won't be the last time you find something weird that happened to E. being the youngest of the 3, more things are bound to show up!

angie said...

"who sucked on e's face?" has to be the funniest thing i've ever read!!! so excited to see you in 6 DAYS!!!!