About 2 weeks ago I had a lesson on the priesthood. That next day, Mitch was asked to use it. Jackson came to me and said his stomach hurt and he needed dad to give him "a prayer." I told him to tell him when he got home. Jack didn't see him that night but that next morning as soon as he woke up he remembered (almost 24 hours later) that he wanted dad to give him "a prayer." He asked him and then he pulled in a chair from the kitchen and sat in the living room waiting. Jackson has never had one of these "prayers" before, I must commend the primary teachers for doing a beautiful job teaching him. (I'm assuming that is where he learned all this.) Mitch gave him a beautiful father's blessing and then Creighton sat up there for his. It was so awesome to watch my husband use the priesthood to bless our family.
I am so thankful for awesome teachers that fill in the gaps (sometimes quite large) of the spiritual teaching we teach them at home. I am so thankful for a wonderful husband that honors his priesthood and is able to give us a blessing when we ask for one. I am thankful for the gift of the priesthood and the blessing it is in our lives. And lastly, I am thankful for Jackson and what a great example he is to me.
![]() |
| Recent Picture of Jack He always asks for his picture to be taken if the camera comes out. |

1 comment:
I love my Jack. So spiritual.
Post a Comment