So I hate realizing it, but my Baby E is growing up, and he is growing up TOO fast. He is a very loving kid and is constantly hugging people but he also will hit them too so I don't really get how those two go together. I love his smile and his laugh and wish I could keep that mental image forever (guess I need to video tape so I can.) He loves his daddy and his papa. He saw my dad on the computer last week and he was trying so hard to hug the computer and get in there with him. It was sad. He is extremely clumsy and his teeth have gone through his lip twice in one month in two different spot. He always has major bruises and bumps as well.
I just bought a new box of diapers (size 4) and I am realizing I really should have gotten a 5. That makes me so sad I can't even tell you. I feel like I am constantly trying to speed time up. Get them older so they are more independent and I think it will be easier. I am now wanting time to slow down. I want my kids to stay little. I want them to continue to get excited to see me. I want them to always love to give me hugs and kisses. I want them to always hold my hand when we cross the street. And I want to always be there to protect them. Ahhhhhh. Please buddies, let's slow things down.
Since this post is about my Baby E, here are some pictures:
 |
| Such a loving boy. |
 |
This is the picture that made me realize he is growing up too fast. You can't tell me the way he is eating doesn't make him seem so old and so not a baby anymore. That's ok.....he is still my baby.
Oh, I should mention, I am headed to the store tomorrow to get a fridge lock. He figured it out this morning and has already opened it 5 times. I only wish it wasn't Sunday so I could go and get it TODAY. |
1 comment:
I cannot wait to see him. Only one more week.
Post a Comment