Sunday, June 13, 2010

Yay for my brother!

I have a LOT to post about, but I want to start by sending a shout out to my little brother. On the cruise he was able to check his email and got some exciting news....

He is going to medical school!!

Jordan & Melyn and taking off from Utah and heading clear across the county to Virginia where he will be attending Virginia Commonwealth (VCU). I'm excited for them to take a pit stop in Omaha so we can see them. I'm also so excited for them to start this next chapter in their lives. I have learned so much living here in Omaha and it definitely helped Mitch and I grow closer. I know the same thing will happen for them.

Congrats George! We're so proud of you!

3 comments:

Sean, Siri, Addie and Connor said...

Yay for him. I was thinking about him the other day. He will be a few hours from us.

Courtney said...

Way to go Jordan!!! That's so exciting. Please pass on my congratulations to him.

Lynden and Lyndsay said...

we just heard from michelle! that is such great news! tell him congrats from us!!!!