5 Years ago today, I gave birth to a little boy that changed my life. He gave me life. Jackson has always been a sweet boy. So kind and so loving. He is the most creative person I have ever met. Sometimes his creativity drives me a little insane, but I wouldn't have it any other way. He is passionate and selfless. Sometimes he can be dramatic, but he must get that from his mother. Jackson is the best big brother. He is their protector (except from him) and is so giving to them.If I could say anything about Jackson, it would be that he is so tenderhearted and kind. There are many stories I could tell that would showcase this quality, but I want to share one that happened just recently on our cruise. We were in one of the dining rooms and we were trying to get all the kids fed and save tables for all the family to sit at. Jackson had his food and was sitting down, and my sister Lindsey was sitting at a different table eating her food. As everyone came in, they all came and sat at the big table Jackson was at. No one was sitting by Lindsey at her small table. I looked up from what I was doing and watch as Jackson looked up to see my sister alone, and quietly started moving all the food from his table to hers and sat down beside her. Being the lame mother I am, I had to choke back tears as I realized, that was my son. I didn't think to do that, but he did. I am grateful for his example and I know that he will continue to be my example throughout his life.
So, I am feeling a tad nostalgic, thus all the pictures I am posting. Enjoy!


















+-+Copy.jpg)
2 comments:
Wow, it's hard to believe that you have a FIVE year old! There's no way we're old enough for one of our kids to be five and going to school. He's such a sweetheart. Happy birthday, Jackson!
Seriously, I am with Court. How is it possible that you have a 5 year old? I just love our little Jackson, I still remember coming to the hospital and holding him the day he was born. HAPPY BIRTDAY JACKSON, WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!
(Great pictures Al, loved the trip down memory lane!)
Post a Comment