There were two formal nights on the ship. We didn't take the kids to the 2nd one (they went to their camp) but they looked super slick the night we did. So cute. E and Beck looked like mini Bonds. My dad called them the Blonde Bond and Bond 2.
I only got one picture on our 3rd port of call: St. Maarten. Mitch and I left the kids at camp again and went just the two of us for just an hour or two. We just walked around the city looking at the shopping available. Too bad I forgot my credit card. Mitch was happy it was forgotten.
The final thing I must talk about is probably the reason why Jackson & Creighton LOVED this trip. I have to admit, it was really great for us too. They had the Adventure Camp for them and they were in the class called the Aquanauts. They did tons of different activities including different classrooms like the Art Center and Science lab. One night they had a space night and they made space mud in the Science lab and then they went around the ship hunting for aliens. One day they were chefs and made chef hats and mini pizzas our of some type of fluffy dough. I could go on and on about all their activities. Every time we came to come and get them, they would beg us to let them stay. Their teachers loved them too. They and we were really sad the last night when we had to say good-bye. 


All and all, it was an amazing trip and we had such a good time. There were times when it got tough having 6 people in a room (my sister was such a trooper for dealing with us), but I wouldn't have had it any other way. We are so thankful to my family for organizing this and getting us all together. I am TRULY blessed. Thanks mom and dad!
3 comments:
looks like you guys are having too much fun! i am totally jelous!
That looks like so much fun! I'm pretty jealous :)
The boys look super cute in thier little suits.
That looks like it was a blast!!! Maybe one day we will be graduated and able to party like the Evers. Fun, FUn!!!
Post a Comment