Lately my kids have been really into my sewing stuff, especially the pins.
They have created a few unique items:
A few Sundays ago, Mitch and I went to check on the boys (surprised they were still asleep) and found them crafting this:

Thread was strewn everywhere, but I particularly liked that they found pictures of themselvesand pinned them all over a piece of paper.
The next crafty item is a boat (can't you tell?) that Jackson crafted out of paper and quilting safety pins. They were quite disappointed and surprised when it didn't float.
But my favorite was last night: One of my children had an accident and after I changed them and moved them up to the top bunk, I tried to get their pillow to move up there. Much to my surprise it wouldn't come up. Turns out, they had safety pinned it to the bed. Crafty, crafty, crafty!
2 comments:
ALways so stinking creative. That's awesome!
you guys are so fun! always somthing going on! hope your having a great summer. sure miss you!
Post a Comment