After the post last night, the morning took an even worse turn. The incident occurred again, however, this time it was REALLY bad. I will not give details as to what happened, but we'll just say it was exactly what I was afraid of happening. Above is the picture of my hope for a solution. Duct tape better not let me down.
8 comments:
I know I shouldn't be laughing, but I am. . . sorry! Hang in there Allie, you're doing a great job. Please give all four boys a hug from me.
PRICELESS! Thanks for posting this and all the other boy things Jackson and Creighton do - it's preparing me for what I'm sure I'll experience in the coming years. Let us know how the tape works out.
My friend did the same thing with her little guy. I am so sorry. I hope it doesn't last a long time.
Duct tape works for any situation, just ask MacGuyver (I don't think I spelled that right)
ha. The look on Creighton's face is priceless. Kindof like a "proud but knows that he is in trouble" look. That is awesome! Good luck!
Ok, since you won't share the details of the naked incident on here, I will have to call you and get the 411 over the phone.
I am sorry but Debbie is right. That is absolutely hilarious! Not to you because you are the one who has to clean up and discipline him but for the rest of us it is a great story! Hang in there, before you know it your boys will be grown up and moved away and you will wish for these days again. I don't know from experience of course but that is what everyone with older children tells me when I feel like pulling my hair out ...
Good Luck with that. Yikes! You have an amazing ability to smile through anything...even if you don't think you're smiling!
I haven't read your blog for a long time. I miss the our daily talks. Your boys are so darling. What little personalities. I love all the stories. Also, thanks for the sensoring of Creighton's new years eve picture.
Post a Comment