Friday, January 2, 2009

Christmas Day

It was a very Merry Christmas for our family! We had a lot of fun and the boys were spoiled rotton. They got SO much candy and we had a lot of fun with family. It started at my parent's house for presents and breakfast. We then went to Mitch's parent's house for lunch and then went with the Evers' to the rink for our annual Christmas party there. It was a lot of fun. Mitch requested I put the video I recorded of him beating his brother on the inflatable obstacle course twice (and even knocking out our neice after one win), but I haven't quite figured out how to put video on my blog. Maybe one day honey. For now, everyone will just have to imagine.






Creighton got a fruit rollup in his stocking and LOVED it as you can see.

I love this picture of Creigh-Jay



1 comment:

angie said...

#1...does jack love his handy manny tool box? my neice got one and sam basically adopted it while we were in ut.
#2...derek's mom has the same shirt, i think the guys were shopping together!