Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Long Days

I haven't posted for a few weeks. This has been due to "long days." Easton is waking up from his 6 week sleep and I am still trying to adjust. He is the best sleeper at night (usually 6-8 hours at a time), but he isn't always the happiest camper during the day. It may just be the lack of attention he received....with the other two I definitely had more time. Today has been another long day. Jack and Creigh are in bed and I'm holding Easton and writing. Mitch should hopefully be home soon. Poor guy has school on Wednesdays from about 7:30-8:00 with very little if any breaks. I didn't really have anything to post. Even though it has been a few weeks, I have taken no pictures and almost would like to forget the past few weeks than remember them. During my little pity party here at home, however, I jumped on one of my greatest friend's blog and read this quote:
"Love your children. Cherish them, They are so precious. They are so very, very, important. They are the future. You need more than your own wisdom in rearing them. You need the help of the Lord...Pray for that help and follow the inspiration which you receive." -Gordon B. Hinckley
I do love my children. They are precious. Even though I have wanted to tear my hair out lately, I can't help but smile when I think of each one of them. Here are a few of my favorite pictures of them. Hopefully, they will make you smile too.




2 comments:

Jason and Tawni said...

Hey girly, I was just thinking about you and I thought I would check your blog to see what you've been up to. I am happy to see an update and even though these are longggg days for you, just know that there is a time and a season for everything. One day you will look back and want these days again. I am happy to hear that Easton is sleeping so well at night, that is so great. I miss you and wish that I was just around the corner and could come over everyday. Sigh. Maybe when you and Mitchell buy your 2nd home down here in St. George that will happen! Anyways, you are my hero and I mean it when I say that if I can be half the mom/wife you are, I will be so thrilled. I hope you have a great day, thanks for the pictures, I needed my Jackson, Creighton, and Easton fix. They are sooooo darling!

The Travis' said...

Hey Mitch & Allie,
I love the new header pic and all of the other pics of your kids. They are so adorable.
Hope you guys are doing good.
Lots of Love.