We blessed Easton in Utah at our old ward (the Wasatch 9th ward) while we were there for Christmas on January 4th. We had a lot of support from friends and family and it was a great day. Mitchell gave Easton the sweetest blessing. It really was. Afterwards, since we don't have a home to congregate at, we went to the rink for food. My mom was AMAZING, as always, in helping me prepare for it and it was awesome. I am so blessed to have such wonderful people in my life and Easton is one lucky dude. "Honorary Aunt Tawni" even traveled up from St. George for it...(Thanks Tawn!) Here are some pictures:
This is Easton before the blessing. He looked super preppy in his little sweater outfit. Boys blessing outfits are so much harder to find than girls and I wanted each of my boys to be distinctly different, but let's face it, there really isn't a variety with boys. Sorry Easton if you think you got the short end of the stick.

The Proud parents:

5 generations! Easton with his mom, grandma, great grandpa, and great great grandma.

Us with our friends, Tawni and Stella & Nino and Cami. I don't know why Kristi wasn't in this picture. I thought she was. Kristi was there too.

Us with my parents:
2 comments:
I love generation pictures, what a treasure!
Oh that was such a fun day huh? Although now that I have experienced being the mother on the blessing day, I don't think the parents actually get to enjoy it as much as everyone else. There is too much stress and planning and hosting is a hard duty!
It was an absolute pleasure to be there for the blessing, I haven't missed one yet and Easton wasn't going to be the one who gets skipped! I loved spending time with you guys and I miss you so much. I love you!
Post a Comment