Tuesday, January 13, 2009

A Crazy Couple Months

I think the last 3 months have been the craziest ever. In the last 3 months I have been in Utah 6 weeks of it (3 weeks after Que passed away, and 3 weeks for Christmas), I have planned a funeral, I have moved, gone to Disney World, had Mitch's parents come for Thanksgiving, had a baby, flew to Utah when he was 7 days old, Christmas, my dad's 50th birthday, our 7th anniversary and blessed Easton. All of this occured in exactly 3 months. October 4th-January 4th. I am back at home now and I finally feel like a normal person. It's quite exciting. All I can say is that I have had a million people help me these last few months, and I am ready to give back. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for everything you have done for me...you all know who you are.

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Two words for you - super woman - that's how you do it all. I can't even believe all that has happened in your life in the last three months. Wow - are you just ready to sleep for a solid month? Actually, you might be able to if you use all your Mitch dollars (can't remember the real name of them). Anyway, looks like the blessing was wonderful. Wish I could have been there. Love you guys!

Bleak's said...

Geeees! You are super woman! And we are glad to have you guys back!