New Year's Eve is always one of my favorite nights of the year. It is "Big Jim's Rockin' New Year's Eve Party." We play Nert (the best card game) all night and have prizes, food, and fun! Mitch and I are fairly good at the game, and we tend to win many prizes which makes it even more fun. :)
This year, we put the boys to bed before the festivities started. When we came up to go to bed hours later, their light was on and it was obvious they had some festivites as well. Well....I don't know what you would call it. There really wasn't anything inappropriate in the pictures, but to make sure I protect my children, I have added a snowflake. Here are the pictures:

I don't know what Creighton was doing. Half of his pajamas and diaper were off. He must not have figured out how to get the other leg out. All I know is it looks like they were partying hard.
No comments:
Post a Comment