Monday, April 4, 2011

But Mom, Creighton Said To

I was in a good mood.  Great in fact.  I got on the treadmill for a quick run while Easton was napping, and about a mile in, my sister came in laughing.

What was so funny?

Oh, my ALMOST 6 year old decided to urinate in the corner of my parent's family room.

His response, "But Mom, Creighton said to do it."

Oh well, if your 4 year old little brother said to do it, by all means, you MUST do it, RIGHT?  When prodded further, he said that when we were in North Carolina, Creighton suggested that he should do it.  Well, given that we were in North Carolina 9 months ago when Creighton was barely 3, that's even more reason to do.  So glad you remembered that from 9 months ago and decided to just go ahead and test it out.

Seriously.  Seriously.  I know that we are moving out of here in about 2 weeks, but do we really need to leave our mark in THAT way.  We're leaving it in every other way.

So, there is my venting for the day.  As I have mentioned in the past, I am an emotional blogger.

Side Note:  As punishment I told this child he had to pick up all the pieces to the memory game.  When I got off the treadmill, the pieces were all still on the floor.  When I got upset, his response was, "I was doing it, but then Creighton told me not to."  Wow, Creighton is just full of great ideas.

2 comments:

Jordan Henderson said...

I laughed SO hard! Creighton is just so influential I guess, kind of scary.

The Peterson's said...

I do everything Creighton tells me to. That's why he has all my money and I wear my underwear on my head. Creighton is mastermind. Sorry I ruined your run. I thought it was so funny.