Sunday, December 19, 2010

Visiting the B's at the P's in Panaca

Mitch and I made the trek down to Panaca to visit our great friends the Bleak's this last weekend.  Unfortunately, we were only able to stay one day because of a scheduling conflict, but we are so glad we still went.  The boys had so much fun.....Mitch had so much fun......and I had so much fun.  We are really going to miss living across the street from them.

Here are some pics from the trip.

Easton loved the food.  The first morning he ate his pancake
and Benson's pancake in the first minute.
We went to Cathedral Park (?) and it was so cool!  It was really cold so we didn't spend as much time exploring as I know we could have.  The falling snow looked really cool though.  







Love this picture!
E & Benson


Jenny and I in Jenny's mom's cute aprons making lasagna.
I didn't get any pictures of Mitch's highlight of the trip.... shooting his first gun.  I guess that's what you do when you live in Panaca.  They tried to talk me into it, but I am a city girl and that freaks me out way too much.  No thank you.  Mitch had fun though.

It was a great trip just way too short.

1 comment:

Bleak's said...

You know you would have loved shooting a gun! And that's what freaks you out most.:) I am so glad you came and visited we miss you guys so much!