Easton has been talking more and more. It is so much fun. He also has gotten very "creative" too.
Tonight I found him flying his helicopter everywhere saying, "Popcorn, flying." I didn't realize what he was saying until I saw that right there, in the cockpit, was a piece of popcorn.
See the piece of popcorn? Oh, and his classic cheesy smile.
He also would crash his helicopter into the walls and then say, "Popcorn, are you ok?" Full sentence! My baby is growing up way too fast. :(
How cute! Always so smart and creative, too. Your christmas looked so fun. I love loved the matching jammies, and the great pictures! I bet your parents love having you there. Christmas is the best with little kids.
3 comments:
How cute! Always so smart and creative, too. Your christmas looked so fun. I love loved the matching jammies, and the great pictures! I bet your parents love having you there. Christmas is the best with little kids.
he really is so cute! i love this post!
I think this is my favorite picture of E.
Post a Comment