Monday, December 13, 2010
Guess Who's 2?
It was two years ago today that my Christmas miracle came to me.
Easton's due date was December 27th. (The worst possible due date in my opinion.) With Que having just passed away, I really wanted to go home and be with family in Utah for Christmas. However, the soonest the dr. would be able to induce me (since he failed the amnio test) was December 22nd and I was not going to board a plane with a 2 day old baby to make it there. That's when the Christmas miracle happened. Even though I had never gone into labor on my own before, my water broke 2 years ago on this fine day, and my little Easton came through the veil and into my arms. I couldn't have asked for a better Christmas present and I know there was some help from above in getting him here.
This Christmas, I am once again thankful for my little boy. He brings me so much joy....some frustration....but mostly joy. I posted this picture of him since this is his new "Cheese" Smile. Easton is my wild man but he is also a very cuddly boy too. He loves to cuddle up and loves to give hugs and kisses. He has grown up a lot in the last few months. He got a big boy haircut and he is talking more and more. His favorite word/phrase is "Thank you" and he says it often and clearly. It makes me smile every time.
I will have to post his stats when I take him to the dr. next month, but I'm guessing he will continue to be in the 90% for height and weight where it seems like my boys always are.
Eman, The E ster, The E stroyer, Babe E, E, Easton..... we love you so much! Happy Birthday Baby boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Love the CHEESY smile.
Oh my...that is about the cutest little smile I have ever seen :) I love it!
Craz-E! hahahaha
that smile is hilarious!!
Love that boy! Can't believe he is 2 already!
Post a Comment