PEEK-A-BOO!! There is a reason there are no books on this shelf of the bookcase. Easton would just pull them all out. So, instead he likes to climb in.
So glad to be back and be able to see these cute pictures of your boys! We missed you guys over Christmas - it was a little crazy. But we'll catch you this summer or whenever you are here next. And my the way, I promise I'm not a pervert so please make sure I'm on your list.
1 comment:
So glad to be back and be able to see these cute pictures of your boys! We missed you guys over Christmas - it was a little crazy. But we'll catch you this summer or whenever you are here next. And my the way, I promise I'm not a pervert so please make sure I'm on your list.
Post a Comment