Thursday, January 28, 2010

Going Private...and update on the "accidents"

Well, I had a cute pic of Creigh is his boxer briefs showing he had potty power again, but Mitch refuses to allow me to post the picture until I go private. What do you think? Anyway, Mitch just shouted, "it doesn't matter what they think." So I guess we are going private. If you would like to included on our blog, PLEASE send me your email address. I really have not wanted to go private but Mitch has been pressuring me for years now. Mitch wants you all to still look and you don't have to feel like you know us really well to gain access, we are just trying to avoid perverts. Ok, so I guess if we just know you kinda well and you are a pervert, you're not invited....I hope none of you are though. So, if I don't get a request from you I will assume you're a pervert so you better send me your email addresss. Jk

Back to the ongoing battle between Creighton and the potty. I have some good news to report! It's about time, right? He really wanted to start wearing underwear 3 days ago and against my better judgement I let him. He wet his pants one time the whole day. Next day...no accidents. Today, one more "accident." I was quite upset, but I think it might have clicked after that because he started doing it all on his own again. I know it's hopeful, but I'm hoping.

18 comments:

The Bailey's said...

Hilarious stuff about all the "perverts"! Please include us:
amandaruth25@hotmail.com

That is exciting that Easton is walking, they grow up so fast, huh?

Melyn said...

Probably a good idea :) our email addresses are lovelygreybug@msn.com and jordhen86@hotmail.com

The Peterson's said...

Send an invite to Sarah and Anya. I know they look, though they might not ask for an invite. anyaneidig@gmail.com; sarahd28@gmail.com

driftwood13@gmail.com said...

Hello Allie,

Please keep me on your blog. I love reading about your sweet boys. It's makes my day when I read about your adventures.
Take Care
Love Michelle & Kelly
drftwood13@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Invite me for sure!!!!! you know where to find me.

Everyday Anisha Photography said...

I love to keep up with you and your house full of boys. Include me.
abettwieser@hotmail.com

The Travis' said...

LOL!! Our e-mail address is banddtravis71@gmail.com.

Hope you guys are doing good!!

Katie said...

Good thing I came across your blog before you made it private or I may have had to ask you to invite me in person!
katie.t.taylor@gmail.com

Courtney said...

Yes, please include me! Your posts always make me smile. courtneyjrich@gmail.com

Missy said...

I'd love an invite :)

missyt38@hotmail.com

Reenie said...

Allie ~ I started reading your blog when your Aunt Debbie told me about it. I'm hooked on reading blogs ~ and your's is in my favorites on my computer too!

I "met" Debbie on the Bachelor Boards years ago......I actually had the pleasure of meeting her and Tom in person last November in Las Vegas.

I would love to be able to continue to read your blog, and totally understand you going private.

You can ask your Aunt Deb about me=)

Thanx, Lorena (Reenie)
reenielou@hotmail.com

Erin said...

Allie:
Please include me a viewer of your blog.
Erin.
pawgonsparents@earthlink.net

The Sutera Family said...

jamiesutera@yahoo.com

Jayson and Julianne said...

Please include me, I think you are hilarious Allie. juliannehclark@gmail.com

Tom and Debbie Goodwin said...

Please don't forget me - - I'd die without my daily dose of the boys! And I realize you don't know my good friend Reenie, but I promise she's harmless. Stay warm. . .

debbie@uacnet.org

Joan said...

Allie - may I be included? I love to see what your family is up to.
nielsenmom@hotmail.com
Joan Nielsen

The Dunyons said...

your boys, most def. keep in entertained! hope all is well.

ddunyon@gmail.com

C+R said...

rachenderson7@hotmail.com