Monday, January 18, 2010

Potty Update

I have pretty much given up. After an awful week of him purposely going to the bathroom in his pants 3-4 times a day, I was done. I scoured the internet for help and many of the sites said not to push him and so he is now in pull-ups. We'll try again when he is 3. Maybe he will mature in one month....Yeah, probably not.

1 comment:

The Sutera Family said...

Allie- I had the same problem with my now 3 year old. I attempted to potty train about 3 different times. The 3rd time was a charm. He also just turned 3, but for some reason he was ready to do it. First he didn't want to wear pull ups; he wanted a diaper. Then when all the diapers were gone and I started to put him in underwear, he only wanted pull ups. Now he only wears pull ups to bed and he goes pee pee and poo poo on the potty! I think it's true, it will happen when they are ready. I say just leave it alone for now, then when he turns 3 you can push a little harder. Good luck!