Thursday, January 14, 2010

Tiny Shirts for Big People

I couldn't find an undershirt for Jack yesterday, and since it was just an undershirt I put one on that was a little too small. It was just going under his sweater so it wouldn't be a big deal. However, he come home looking like this:

He said he got hot so he took his sweater off at school. His underwear also was having issues too, so he was basically mooning everyone too. I surprised I didn't get a call from the school making me aware of dress code violations.

Of couse, since I took Jack's picture, the other boys needed their's taken as well.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

haha. I do that with Jantsen all the time and almost everyday he comes home with his "not so nice looking" undershirt on and the nice sweater or long sleeve shirt off. Apparently kids can still get hot in -25 degree weather!

Bonnie said...

Allie, that seriously made me laugh! I could just picture Jackson at school...haha!