On the otherhand, Creighton must have been getting all the attention and Jackson must have been feeling left out. So....he has faught back with potty power the way he knows how. For more information on Jackson's potty struggles back in the day, check out my blog back in July 2008 called, "The Trying Threes." For a quick synopsis of that post, I will tell you that Jackson didn't have a problem going to the bathroom in his pants like Creighton. Instead, Jackson would find various containers around the house to go to the bathroom in. Well, he at it again. I went to take the garbage out downstairs and there was some yellow liquid in the liner. Weird, but figured it was from a capri sun or something. However, I asked Creighton about it hours later and you could just see the guilt oozing out of Jackson's face as I grilled Creighton. After his confession I sat dumbfounded which I still am as I write. Why? Why? Why?
For more potty adventures, tune in next time to "Where the Poop and Pee Should Turn." Til next time, farewell.
No comments:
Post a Comment