Mitch took the bar last week and it was a relief for us all! Of course, it will be more of a relief when we find out if he passed, but we are trying to forget about that for now and just enjoying that it is over. Since he doesn't start work until September 8th, we have just been playing. You will see this in the upcoming blog posts.
I have no doubt Mitch passed, but I wish he would have more of my confidence. Occasionally I will look over at him and he has this stressed look on his face and then hits himself. Yes, he hits himself. I think a tad childish, but that's just me. When I ask him why he did that, he goes on and on about the questions he knows he messed up on. I will add however, that he has been doing better the last few days with less hitting and stressed faces. He had a dream a few nights ago that he passed. Thank goodness! Now we just hope that "all our dreams come true!"
3 comments:
Congrats on being done with the bar and having your husband back for a few weeks =). If you guys are here and want to play, let us know!
Congratulations Mitch for completing the bar!!! I can't imagine how stressful that must have been. I'm glad you all are getting some fun family time. It is such a joy to watch your boys grow up... via the blog (wish it was in person, but what can you do). xo
I am SURE that Mitch passed as well. In fact, looking at the date on this post, maybe you have already found out the test results????
Mitch is one of the smartest people I have ever met and that says a lot. I know a bunch of people.
Post a Comment