Friday, August 28, 2009

I am not traveling again....ok, at least not until next month

The last week and a half have been crazy. Last Sunday night we flew to Salt Lake from California and got in about 11 pm. We woke up, did all our laundry (thanks to my mom), packed, and jumped in the car at 4 pm Monday to head to Omaha. Stayed the night in Cheyenne and drove the rest of the way on Tuesday. We got back home at about 3 pm Tuesday only to leave at 6 am on Wednesday to board a plane to North Carolina. We had 2 stops and finally made it to Raleigh at about 2:00. Mitch's parents picked us up and we made the 2 hour drive to their house to feed the dogs and get back in the car for the hour drive to the beach. After many drives back and forth from Raleigh to Pink Hill and the beach and the plane rides back home, the key word is BACK HOME. We are HOME! It was a lot of traveling with 3 small children and even though going from coast to coast wasn't exactly fun, we sure had fun when we weren't traveling and we are glad to not be traveling now. I really have no desire to travel for a very long time, however, I will admit I have my plane tickets already booked for the end of next month. :) It's for a great reason though....my adoreable little nephew Beckham will get sealed to his mommy and daddy! Can't wait for that so it's worth the travel!

1 comment:

Jason and Tawni said...

Hello! You are such a BRAVE woman. I can't even imagine traveling that much with 3 kiddos. I have to say how excited I am for you to hook up with me in St. George. I am counting down the days!

I also have to tell you how much I LOVED my birthday present, you are super creative girl. How do you always come up with such amazing gifts?

I will call you soon now that you are home for a bit. Well, a month ...

Love you guys!