
* TEETH: At about 7 1/2 months Easton got his first 2 teeth. One right after the other. Bottom center teeth. We had issues nursing for the first couple weeks after. He thought he needed to bite me to let me know that he was finished each time. OOOUUUCHH. He has grown out of that....knock on wood.
*CRAWLING: He started real crawling right before 8 months. He is very good and he even has been pulling himself up. The problem is he doesn't quite know how to get back down once he pulls himself up, so he usually injures himself. I need to teach him how to fall gracefully. That hopefully will be next month's milestone. He loves crawling though and he is all over the place. I am terrified the kids will leave the door open and he will fall down the stairs. I am sure you all hope along with me that you don't read on my blog about something like that.
Lastly, as you noticed in the picture, he has gotten even squishier.
We love you Baby E!
1 comment:
Love this chubbaliscious guy!
Post a Comment