Thursday, August 27, 2009

Spending time with our Omaha buddies

While we were in Utah, we were able to get together with some of our Omaha buddies who have left. I saw some at the shower for Marianne, we went to Seven Peaks with Angie and Shauna's family (so fun by the way....thanks Derek's sister!), I ran Provo Canyon 1/2 with a bunch of my good friends, we had a swimming party, and we got together at my dad's place. Here are just a few pictures. I guess I didn't take my camera to many things.




I really miss these girls! Shauna is the peppiest runner, and I have had a hard time motivating myself to run since I got back to Omaha without her. Oh, so do you like our shirts. Yeah, we were really cool since we matched! We even had a sponser, jk, but we did talk about getting one.

1 comment:

Shauna said...

Good times, good times, next year same time same place....(plus lets add a quick trip to Hawaii:)