Here is the 2nd part about our trip to Atlantis.
We had so much fun. Things I loved were:
Playing cards every night with the fam. Scum is our favorite.
Running every morning along the coast. It was absolutely beautiful.
It was also adventurous. Lindsey and I got caught in a HUGE rainstorm.
We were sopping wet. Our shoes were squishy and there was nothing that was dry.
I was pretty wet the other runs too though, it was humid. Yuck. Reminded me of my Omaha Summer Runs.
Mitch got to go golfing on one of the most beautiful courses ever.
We enjoyed delicious food and I ate way, way, way, too much.
And I think the best part of it all was that there really was nothing to do, but swim and eat.
Loved it!
Jackson was one lucky boy because I think he had the COOLEST birthday ever. It definitely wasn't a coincidence about our timing of the trip. Kids 6 and under stay free and eat free at Atlantis. So....we made sure that he was 6 the entire time until the last day of the trip.
I hung his sign while he was sleeping:
Then he got to go to Kid's Camp.
He was in the older Kid's Camp and so he was able to make pizzas.
He learned how to make regular mini pizzas and dessert pizzas.
He said it was "really fun."
Creighton and Easton were able to join in on the fun too.
They were in the younger kid's camp and if you can't tell....it was Circus Day.
This has to be the funniest picture ever.
They showed it to me and I asked the worker where my kids were.
Oh yes, there they are. Easton in a long green wig and Creighton in the crazy hat.
This picture is definitely a keeper.
I've always wondered what E would look like with long green curly hair.
Next up for Jack's birthday....a few hours at the waterpark.
Going down all the slides.
And having the time of his life.
THEN.....he was able to do the coolest thing....
My cute guys got to go and play with the dophins.
It was an experience I hope they never forget.
Was I bummed I didn't get to?
Heck no! It was so gratifying just being there and seeing their faces.
![]() |
| I love this picture. I love pictures that show my kids pure excitement over something. |
![]() |
| CreighJay kissing the dolphin |
![]() |
| Easton was not quite sure, so his kiss was small and fast. Not sure if his lips actually even touched him. |
![]() |
| Mitch kissing the dophin. |
![]() |
| Easton...again super scared.....feeding the dolphin. |
![]() |
| My handsom hubby. |
![]() |
| The birthday boy. |
![]() |
| Good toss Jack! |
![]() |
| Creighton's smile was so big the whole time. |
![]() |
| The 10 dolphin participants. Micah, Josie, Beckham, Jackson, Mitch, Creighton, Easton, Lindsey, Jordan, and Melyn.
|
After that amazing experience, it was off to the bday boy's dinner.
![]() |
| So handsome |
And if the birthday boy wasn't lucky enough, the day ended with presents!
I think this boy had the best birthday ever! He is spoiled rotten. Glad I got to share in all the fun.
The next day, it was time to go home. :(
We ended the trip with some Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream.
And playing at the airport.
And then it was a flight to Atlanta where we stayed the night, and the final flight home the next morning.
It was an amazing a trip. A trip I don't think any of us will forget. My kids are at such amazing ages to travel with now and everything (other than the stitches) went really quite smoothly. It was about 3 years ago that I vowed to never travel with my children again, but when 3 of the 4 flights your kids sleep the entire time....I have to say, it's not bad anymore.
I am also so thankful for some of the best company!! My parents are incredible people and I am so thankful for them helping to create these wonderful memories. We don't get to see Jordan & Melyn very often anymore and my kids are head over hills in love with them, so it was so great to spend time with them. Here's a pic of the girls (yes, we are all in white pants...not planned.)
And a pic of the entire family!
I honestly don't know if we have a picture of all of us together like this.
I might even be able to get my mom to send out their first ever Christmas Card with this photo.
We'll see.
Goodbye Atlantis! Don't know if I will ever see you again, but thanks for the memories!





























No comments:
Post a Comment