Father's Day came and went this year and I didn't document it. So I just want to quickly say how thankful I am for my wonderful Dad. I look up to him in so many ways and I hope that I can be as cool as him when I am a grandparent. He sacrifices for me so much and he is there all the time for me (same with my mom, I am SO blessed). He is one of the best dancers on Earth, an amazing business man, ultra-creative, fabulous piano player, backyard golf ball hitting extraordinaire, incredible grandpa and the best dad.
I know you never read my blog, but I love you dad.
Then there is my handsome hubby. Words cannot describe him and his role as a father.
My boys are so blessed.
He loves our boys so much that he can't go to work without seeing them. He will wake them up before he goes. (I do not like this, PS.) He will put them to bed every night. Go on Father and Sons Campouts. Reads to them. Helps them with their homework. Hand feeds them if they ask him to (this drives me nuts). Most of all, He wants to be with them... All the time. I don't know many men like that and I am so thankful for this quality. It truly makes him an amazing father.
So blessed. So blessed.
I love you guys.

No comments:
Post a Comment