Sunday, July 22, 2012

4th of July 2012

It's sad when you go to blog a couple weeks later and you can't remember what you did on a certain day.  Especially a holiday!  I guess that's what you get for not writing it down right away.

So, I don't remember the specifics of the 4th of July, but I think we went swimming at my parent's house.  It's unknown for sure, but if we did, I am sure it was fun.

We also helped get ready for the annual Henderson Family 4th of July party.  I think this has been going on for over 20 years and it is one of my favorite parties of the year.  The food is great, company great, swimming great, and then we go to the Salt Lake Country Club for fireworks which is also....great.

Oh, I just remembered as I looked at my pictures.  The day started off with a Parade and Breakfast at our ward.  The kids rode their bikes in it and felt pretty cool as they waved to all the neighbors. 



Here we are at the SL Country club before the fireworks started that evening.
 My aunt brought glow sticks for the kids.  They were having a lot of fun fashioning new designs out of them.


 The night ended in the best way possible.....FIREWORKS!
Love this time of year!

No comments: