Last night, as we all got together for dinner before Jordan left town, mmy mom posed a trivia question to everyone:
Mom: "What happened 5 years ago yesterday?"
We all contemplate.
Mom: "Allie got a breast infection."
Silence.
Special Mother. Thank you for posing that extra special trivia question to the fam. Yes, I did get mastitis 5 years ago yesterday. So glad you keep a journal to help us remember those extra special moments in our lives.
This blog post is written to myself. Allie.....don't embarass your kids by reminiscing through the blog and asking him and his group of friends what happened 10 years ago and then say, "You went to the bathroom in buckets throughout the house." It is not cool and quite weird. Remember this.
6 comments:
I totally thought she was kidding. I didn't get the joke and then realized she was being serious. haha.
Bwaaahahahahaha! Can't stop laughing! And no matter how many promises you make to yourself, you KNOW you'll do it, too.
Can't stop laughing!
I DIED when she said it! Ahh, so funny. I have tears streaming down my face now!
Hilarious!!! That is pretty funny! And your kids peeing in different buckets/bikes/toys was funny too! HAHAHA! I don't get on your blog that often because I have been a slacker on mine. But I have to say I don't like looking at your blog anymore because it just makes me miss you guys that much more! Andrew and I were just talking how much we miss you guys and your kids. Tanner's friends here are... different lets say. I am so glad your kids are obsessed with gaming. I need to call you!
NOT obsessed! sorry!
Post a Comment