Sunday, March 18, 2012

Uncle Jordan!!

I title this post "Uncle Jordan" because I wish I could put a sound bite of my kids saying his name.  His name is always said with extreme excitement.  They LOOOOVE uncle Jordan.  Especially Creighton.  He hangs on him, cried whenever he leaves at night, has to sit by him, etc.  So, as you can imagine, this was a fun week for the boys since he came to visit. 

Jordan and Melyn are the best sports too.  They spend so much time with them and really get on their level.  This week we were able to have meals with them, go swimming, and go to Papa's Place.  Jordan even babysat for us so the ladies could get pedicures.

They left this morning to head back to Virginia and the boys are already counting down the days until we see them in June. 



No comments: