Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Spring!

I get this text from my sister a few weeks ago.

"I put a laundry basket of decorations in your garage to use for your house.  I'd like to do it sometime this week or next and get it marked off my list.  We also need to go out and lay out the weed preventer in your garden either this week or next."

um.....yes.  "To get it marked off my list."  Funny that it is on my sister's list, but not my own.  I have the best sister.  In just about one hour, she took down the remaining Christmas decorations and had my house decorated.




Thanks Jo!  I wouldn't have done it without you. 

5 comments:

todd and jeanette said...

wow! did she make the decorations, too? makes me wish i had a sister!!!

Shauna said...

So cute!

The Peterson's said...

You are too nice to write that. We still need to get pictures made.

Mark and Heather said...

I love it! Kinda wish I had a sister too.

anya said...

jo really is the best isn't she?!