Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Much to Do about Nothing

Can't quite remember if that's the play title, but seriously that's how I've been feeling.  Nothing has been going on, but yet, I feel like it has been so busy.  Today my sister asked if I was ever going to blog again.  She then added that my blog isn't funny anymore and that maybe it's because my kids aren't as "bad."

Well, so I guess I'm not funny.  Dang!  I totally thought I was.  So I apologize to all you readers out there, especially to my children as they read this in their later years.  These next few years of posts will probably be "not funny."  I have to say, I would rather be not funny then to be pulling my hair out because of the "funny"(awful) things my kids do.  I guess we will just be a boring normal family.  No more sitting in toilets, no more mean spiderman, no more coloring on walls (yeah right!), no more naughtiness. 

So....with that being said I will continue on being mundane and boring and show you some pictures of our all too common lives:

What a lovely picture.  My kids playing a video game and sweet Jackson showing his brother how to handle the machine gun (please sense the sarchasm in my voice). 

 Beckham turned 3 and his party was amazing...of course due to his awesome over the top mommy.  Here are just a FEW pictures.  It was beyond incredible.  She said she took pictures of it all, so check out her blog if you want to see. 
We went to see the Lorax.
His cake was the coolest cake I'd ever seen.
Oh and it tasted amazing too.

These are the cute cupcakes.
Easton loved the frosting.

The goodie bags.
Inside was incredible.
About 15 different little treats with a poem attached to each one.

 Then there is the random, don't know why or where picture, but gosh he's still super cute:

2 comments:

The Peterson's said...

Your family is not boring. Never ever.

Courtney said...

You never fail to make me laugh!