I received my acceptance into Swiss Days again. I am already starting to stress. However, I keep reminding myselft that it will be a million times better because I know what to expect.
My goal: to not look 40 by the time I turn 30 next year.
I think I aged at least 5 years last year. Here's to hoping I don't do that again. :)
4 comments:
I am still a little Weepy from the last few posts... But I am excited for Swiss Days! The Goates Chalet will be ready for your stay:)
Good luck this year! Call if you need any sewing - I should be up to it. Your thoughtful post was so touching. As we age, I guess we just have to realize over and over again how precious life really is. Any by the way, you are going to be awesome in YW. Can't imagine anyone better! P.S. Send me your handouts!
You'll do awesome!
NO STRESS ALLOWED.
Post a Comment