Sunday, December 11, 2011

Where did November go?

So, I think I should take down my Halloween decorations.  Just a thought.  Another thought....where did November go?  I can't believe I haven't posted for so long.  In fact, I can't remember that I remembered my password to get into blogger just to post on my blog.  This was definitely the longest I have gone.  It's sad too, because so much has happened.  So much I want my kids to remember. 

After about 9 shows in 6 weeks, I am tired.  Definitely not winning mother or wife of the year.  Definitely making some major New Years Resolutions this next month. 

In the meantime, my goals are:
-Take down Halloween
-Put up Christmas
-Get Christmas cards out (if you want one, send me your address)
-Find Moses the elf to continue that tradition
-Wrap my Christmas books to continue that tradition
-Read Christmas books daily to the kiddos
-Go shopping
-Update the blog
-Stop eating everything in sight

Good luck to me.
Well....onto the next post to work on one of my goals.  Woot woot!

2 comments:

Christina (Cha) said...

I just saw this... will you send me a Christmas card if it's not too late. 10741 Westerly Drive Mather, CA 95655, will you send me your address too, either blog or facebook? How fun to go to Disneyworld, I bet it was so fun. Hopefully I will get to see you someday if I'm lucky.

Tiffeny said...

I would love a card! 184 Arbor Ct Omaha NE 68108