My baby doll turned 3 on the 13th.
Do you think that he is getting too old for me to call him "Baby Doll?"
Well, he promises me every night that he will stay my baby doll. He better. :)
Even still, I did allow him to turn three and we had fun.
I was feeling a little guilty because I kind of forgot that his birthday was coming up. Since I felt guilty, I threw together a little party for my little e-monster. It was last minute, but when you have such a great place to have a party, I figured, why not. (Thanks dad!)
THE COOKIE MONSTER:
Brothers:
I love that cheesy smile.
The hit of the party: 25 cent gumball machine mustaches. Who needs a jungle gym and blow ups when you have sticky mustaches.
| Easton & Haley celebrating their birthdays at the Evers Family dinner. Although the birthday girl doesn't seem excited (she's the one lying on the table), the birthday boy sure is! |
| We couldn't find matches anywhere (and weren't smart enough to think of the stove until afterwards), but E was a good sport and blew out the candles for a good minute or two. |
| Dinner at Spaghetti Factory to Celebrate |
What I love about my Easton:
1. He loves to be held.
2. He loves his brothers.
3. He wants to be big and be little at the same time.
4. He potty trained at 2 1/2 which makes this bday not so horrible for me. :)
5. He has the cutest little face.
6. He has the most beautiful blonde hair and the tannest skin.
7. He says, "What the heck" twenty times a day. I shouldn't love this.
It's terrible, but his little voice saying it make me laugh inside.
Yes, I am a bad parent.
8. He is my baby doll and he lets me call him that.
9. His blue eyes.
10. His cheesy smile.
You know what I am talking about, but here are a few more to remind you.
And here is his sensitive side.
Happy Birthday Baby E. Mommy loves you.

1 comment:
He is the cutest. Love him.
Post a Comment