The day finally came.
On Saturday, November 12th we took the two long flights to Orlando and we finally landed at beautiful 80 degrees "Mickey's House." We spent the evening at Downtown Disney where we went to dinner at T-Rex.
Sunday, November 13th: We went to church and then walked across the street to the beautiful Orlando Temple.
![]() |
| The boys with Aunt Louie |
![]() |
| My dad giving a Sundy School Lesson. It was very spiritual...mmmm..not really. |
Afterwards, we drove down to see our friends the Zechs. We hadn't seen them in about 18 months and I couldn't believe how her kids had grown up. It was fun to show the kids the ocean. They live less than a mile from the beach and since it was Sunday, we didn't get to go swim but we had fun picking up the billion sea shells scattered along the beach. Of course, I didn't take any pictures. :( That night, we went to our favorite restaurant, Chevy's. Mitch and I used to go there at least once a month when we were dating. Then the shooting happened there (for those that remember) and it died. So sad. We miss it, so we always have to go there a couple times when we visit anywhere that has one.
Monday: MICKEY'S HOUSE
We started at Animal Kingdom bright and early for their "Early Hours" at 8:00 a.m.
![]() |
| Our Family Christmas Photo. Haha...I think not. |
Jackson took 86 photos (no joke) for you to enjoy. I will spare you of them, however.
Next to "A Bug's Life."
Then to DinoLand USA:
We hopped on a bus and headed over to Hollywood Studios where we hit the Toy Story Ride (the best!), Star Tours a bazillion times, and we ended the day with a thrilling Tower or Terror ride. Easton's face was hilarious and Creighton and him were shaking so bad. Should I think that is funny? Mmm...probably not.
![]() |
| Creigh & Papa |
Then we hopped on the bus again, this time headed for the Magic Kingdom. It was magical, that is, after the first hour. The first hour was a nightmare. We went for the extended hours, but the park closed to the public at 8:00. They were doing their fireworks show and parade right as we got there and it was a complete standstill on Main Street. We could not move. My dad and I were able to fanagle our way through the crowds and finally get through, but poor Mitch got stuck with E in the stroller (which I know he would like me to add that I MADE him take because I was worried he would get too tired and fall asleep. Shame on me.). He was stuck in the crowd for 45 minutes. Poor guy. He had some choice words to say about the whole thing and I think it took until the tea cups for him to get over it.
We did have fun though. I can't tell you how fun it was to see E's face light up as we went through Splash Mountain. He was so happy. I was so happy.
It was fun to see him enjoy his first really fast rollercoaster to. Thunder Mountain Railroad.
We even went and let the boys ride the cars at the speedway. I don't think I have ever actually done that ride before because it always has the longest line. I guess not at 11:00. They got their very own driver's licenses. They were quite proud.
Dad and the boys on the teacups. Mom does not ride this ride.
The Buzz Lightyear ride:
![]() |
| Jack & Creigh captured by the evil Zorg. |























No comments:
Post a Comment