Monday, December 19, 2011

Good Kids

Here are a few comments made the last few days from my kids that remind me..... I have good kids, and smart too.  Gosh I love them.

Mom:  Jackson, did some kids in your class get sent to the principal office today? (after hearing about that happening)
Jackson:  I don't think so.  Why would they go there?
Mom:  Because they did something naughty.
Jackson:  Why would anyone do something naughty?

Jackson:  Mom, do bad guys believe in Christmas since it's all about Jesus?
Mom:  I don't know.
Jackson:  They probably do, just so they can get presents.

Creighton receives a present from one of his friends on the porch.
He opens it to find two little different gifts inside.
Jackson exclaims, "You got two!"
Creighton:  I got two!  Jackson, you can have one!  Which one do you want?

A friend:  Jackson, how many presents do you have under your tree?
Jackson:  two, the ones I'm giving my mom and dad
So sad.  So true.  Project wrapping begins this week....it has to, right?

You may wonder why I have no "Eastonisms."  Yes.  That's all I will say.  But he sure is cute.

1 comment:

The Peterson's said...

Love this post. Love your boys.