
Easton knows his first sign. It's "more" and he uses it ALL the time. (You can see him doing it in the bottom left hand picture. I know he doesn't do it completely accurate, but it's good enough I think for a baby.) I don't know how a child that size can eat as much as he does. He downs his food and in between each bite he is signing more and if I take too long, he becomes the HULK. He literally puts up his fists in the air and starts to shake. I tried to get a picture of it, but I was always too late.
Easton eats everything. For dinner he will eat 2 jars of baby food, 1/2 a chicken breast, a roll, mashed potatoes, and then 1 hour later he will eat 2 humongous bowls of oatmeal. I am glad he eats well though, so I can't complain.
4 comments:
The HULK is his new nickname.
You should never complain about a kid who actually eats because then you will not sit up at night and worry that your child went to bed hungry!!! I am lucky to get Stella to eat a fourth of her meals. Easton is such a sweetie, he has changd so much since I last saw him and it's barely been over a month!!!
GOOD LUCK!!! with your fair. I have some more bib requests when the dust settles for you. (It is raining babies in our extended family!) Who knew that your little guy Easton (I am talking little when he was brand new:) would be such an eater! Miss you!!!
Some babies eat solid food? Good for Easton! And I loved the "projects" just because it sounds oh so familiar. I always have tiny peices of paper littering my floor. Very creative. And good luck with your fair. I'll call next week after mine to let you know what I settled on for prices and whatnot.
Post a Comment