It's 8 a.m. and I can't believe I haven't been woken up. However, I hear little footsteps downstairs. How long Jack and Creigh had been awake, I'm not quite sure. As I start walking down the stairs, I hear the footsteps run from the family room to the kitchen, that's when I knew they were running away from me and up to no good.
Creighton comes back in the room to greet me and announces,
"Mom, go to sleep so we can eat candy."
They had climbed on top of the fridge and were having a feast and apparently I had interrupted the party. How dare I!
I still can't believe my 2 year old said that to me. He already understands that when "the cat is away, the mice can play."
1 comment:
ha ha ha how cute! I'm sure with having just boys, there is always somthing fun going on!
Post a Comment