We were looking at the Ensign this morning and I was showing the boys pictures of the prophet. On the inside cover of last month's ensign is a picture of Jesus talking to Peter. Here is how the conversation followed:
Allie: That's a picture of Jesus talking to Peter.
Jackson: Oh, Peter Johnson?
A: No, who is Peter Johnson?
J: Oh, Peter Pan?
A: No THIS IS PETER THE APOSTLE THAT LIVED WHEN JESUS DID
J: (Now pointing to Elder Bednard) So is that Peter Johnson?
A: NO, Who is Peter Johnson Jack?
J: I don't know.
So....it sounds like neither of us know who Peter Johnson is. If you happen to know and can shed some light on how Jackson came up with that name, I'd love to know.
4 comments:
so hilarious!!! ha ha haha such a funny kid!!
o i know who peter johnson is!
Thanks for sharing!! You made me laugh! Aren't kids great!
https://www.cekaja.com/info/12-serangga-paling-berbahaya
Post a Comment