Sunday, November 8, 2009

More Halloween Fun....

Here are the pictures of our Halloween fun, before Halloween night. There are lots of festivities around here. It started with Music Time.

My Cute Boys! The shark, skunk, & giraffe.

All the kids in their costumes. (P.S. I think there were about 8 giraffes in VG this year)



Singing with their puppets. They LOVE this song.
They love to sing "Witches Brew"
I know Mitch would love to see how much our kids love the ribbon dancing.
On Friday, Jackson had his Halloween Party at school. I went and helped out, so Creighton got to come too and he loved it.
Eating school lunch.

Coloring Pictures
They also decorated cookies, played Halloween bingo and other games.

Here is Jackson's class.
He has the best teachers and such fun little kids!

Here are the boys with their carved pumpkins.
They are trying to make the same faces apparently.
I don't have any pictures from our Trunk-Or-Treat, mainly because it was so cold I just was focusing on getting the candy out to the kids and getting out of there.
Halloween was so much fun this year. Creighton and Jackson were very into it and it makes me that much more excited for next year. I have to say that Mitch and I's highlight was sitting down with all the candy and taking turns choosing the candy we wanted most. Creighton picked all the nasty candy, so Mitch and I basically got all the goods.....yessss.:)

No comments: