So I am not the best at photoshop. My great friend Angie taught me how to use it about a year and a half ago and I haven't kept up with my skills. These skills are demonstrated in my header above. 2 of the boys were looking, but Jack had his head turned. Then in the next photo, Jack looked great but the other two looked bad. So I took his head off the one and put it on this photo. Mitch said I need to blend it in but I can't figure out how to do it. So....instead of wasting time on that, I am writing a post about how it's bad photoshop skills and my son doesn't really have a demented neck. FYI
2 comments:
You know what, I'm not sure I would have noticed it if you hadn't pointed it out.
Ha ha! I don't think I would have noticed either. But we both know I'm pretty unobservant. Also, that stinks about the boutique. I've about decided it's not really worth the time either. Oh well. Guess it's nice to try something new once in a while (maybe).
Post a Comment