Dumb is when you go to the store specifically just to get a roast for Sunday dinner and you wake up the next morning to see if sitting on your counter in the grocery sack.
Dumber is doing a craft fair. Let's just say it wasn't a great success, but hey, it's over. No need to make me feel better about it....I think everyone in my family has called to tell me "how proud they are of me." I know that it sounds like I am bitter, I really am not. I just realize I wasted a lot of time.
My goals now are to be smart and smarter. We'll let you know how it goes.
2 comments:
You know Allie... craft fairs are so hit and miss... my sister and I have done 3 since Sept. The first was a total bomb and I was really disappointed because in my eyes everyone should love what I made because I love it, right (I know that it doesn't really work that way, but I'm sure you get what I mean)? Well... the next one went really well and we sold a bunch of stuff. This last one is still going, it ends tomorrow, so I guess we'll see how it turns out. I guess what I'm saying is don't give up just yet... take what worked and fly with it!
Sorry it didn't work out at the craft fair! And I have left food out all night in bags too, it just makes me smack my forehead and wonder where my mind has gone! At least I know someone else does it too!
Post a Comment