Last Sunday, as we pile into the car crazily because we are late, we go to start the car.....and nothing. Creighton the day before decided to play in the car when we were unaware and I noticed he left all the lights on, but I turned them off later that night and didn't think more about it. I guess for the hours they all were on, it drained the batteries. Great.
Lately Jackson will not go to Primary. This is completely bizarre to me, because he has never had any problems going to nursery, primary, or anything. He freaks out though and goes completely crazy, screaming, crying, kicking etc. Yes, it is a sight. He is FOUR, FOUR! Come on now. After weeks of this, I finally just left him and he calmed down after a "show" of approximately 5 minutes long. Then, after primary he comes pouncing our as happy as can be telling me all the things he learned, what he got to do, etc. Seriously, what is his problem? He did the same thing the week before too. Wish me luck next week. It better not happen again.
To make me feel better about my day, I took this cute picture of my kids dressed in our shoes and it made everything in the world right again. How can you be mad with a boy dressed in high heels and one in size 13 dress shoes? You just can't.
1 comment:
I am SO with you. I know I only have one child right now so obviously your struggles at church are 3 times more than mine but on the "why do I even try?" note, I am right there with you girl. The fight that takes place as I am dropping Stella off to Nursery is straight up drama and then 10 minutes later she is happy as a clam and coloring her picture. What's that all about?
Anyways, your boys are adorable and I love them and miss them terribly. However, we are going to see each other pretty soon!!!!
Post a Comment